Friday, November 6, 2009

Planes, Trains and Automobiles - official trailer

The official trailer of 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' gives us rare glimpses of footage that isn't in the movie. It shows us that some scenes could've been longer. Like the scene in the Braidwood Inn; in this trailer we see Neal talking to Del in bed saying: "I was on my way home to spend a nice holiday with my family, instead I'm in a Motel bed with a stranger." This certainly isn't in the movie!

Further glimpses are Neal eating a pizza in the Motel room, Neal falling asleep in the truck, Del clowning in the mirror (twice), Del shouting "heave-ho!" and Neal sitting in their burned car saying: "Two happy clams just whistling down the road."

I was very surprised to see this trailer and I think it's highly interesting and enjoyable. I hope you feel the same.

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing the movie when it first came out in 1987 during the holidays.John was at his best in this film I had all I could do to not pee my pants.The ending was kind of a tear jerker though.thank you for sharing the posting with us.R.I.P. John thank you for the memories.

    ReplyDelete